Selling Your Watch
We're always interested in buying quality watches. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction when we sell a watch as well as when we purchase one. We guarantee to provide a competitive offer for your watch. AJT Watch Company wants to be the “go to” online retailer for pre-owned TAG Heuer watches and we will go the extra mile to gain the trust and confidence of our customers. We offer the best price we can while still leaving the possibility to realize a reasonable profit after work has been performed. This price is typically more than the offer from Pawn Shops or other local retailers when condition is taken in to consideration. A higher price can usually be realized by selling on eBay or Craigslist but there are a multitude of reasons why our customers don’t do that. It can be a risky endeavor if you are not familiar with the in’s and out’s of those selling platforms. At AJT Watch Company we try to make the selling process as easy as possible.
We specialize in TAG Heuer but we also buy modern and vintage watches from other quality manufacturers. Brands include, but are not limited too Baume & Mercier, Bell & Ross, Breitling, Bulova, Gruen, Hamilton, Heuer, IWC, Longines, LeCoultre, Vintage Movado, Omega, Rolex, Seiko, Tudor and many more.
Most of the time we can provide a estimate from quality photographs and a detailed description. Please see our Condition Grading Scale for information on how to grade your watch. On rare occasions we will need to see the watch in person. Upon receipt of a watch, we verify authenticity and complete the initial inspection report. This inspection is typically completed while on the phone with the customer. Our representative will fill out the initial inspection report and finalize the deal. Payment is typically issued via Paypal or Personal Check.
How the Process Works
The selling process is simple and we want you to be happy with the deal. We have a reputation for great customer service. It's important to us to continue that trend. Here is a sample flow of how the process works. It usually takes 1 to 3 business days to receive a an initial estimate for your watch.
- Step 1: Request a quote using the form below.
- Step 2: An AJT Watch Company representative will contact you via email to discuss your watch condition. Please try to grade your watch according to our Watch Condition Grading Scale. We will also request that photos of your watch be sent via email for an initial inspection. Keep in mind that the better the photo, the easier it will be to determine the condition and offer for your watch. Please use the macro option on your camera when taking the photos.
- Step 3: Receive an initial offer via email. This is not a final offer but it is usually a correct number provided the photos are clear.
- Step 4: If the initial offer is acceptable, ship the watch to AJT Watch Company with tracking and signature confirmation.
- Step 5: Once received we will typically schedule a time to speak with you while we open the box and inspect the watch. With your written permission we will open and inspect the watch without the phone call. We will make an official offer while on the phone and back that up with an email. After the inspection and official offer is complete we will either process an agreed upon payment or return the watch back to you.